Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Guess Who's Back!

I'm very happy to have hit my target on Pull Ups today, soon I'll be ready to start strapping on weight again. The Kroc Rows were not bad, but I'm gonna stick it out at 75 for at least a couple more weeks. Decreasing the weight on Curls gave me better bicep stimulation and not one rep was cheated. Though they are basically a "useless" exercise, still may as well do them with good form! (Remember, Curls are not a back exercise and THEY DON'T BELONG IN THE SQUAT RACK {unless you're breaking a world record!}). THANK YOU, COME AGAIN!!!

Here is an overview of today's session:

Wednesday, April 9 -- Back Day --

Pull Ups - 5x bodyweight x5

Pulldowns - 3x8x110

BB Rows - 4x8x155,155,160,160

DB "Kroc Rows" - 1x30x75

Seated DB Power Cleans - 3x15x15

Alternating DB Curls - 3x20x15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home